Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Giving this blogging a try :)

Oh how I have fought this.....
I have been a huge fan of blogs for years but I never could get motivated to start my own. I kept thinking my family's lives are dull and boring. Who would want to hear of my overwhelming adventures with laundry or the girls crazy fighting over the amount of air in the bathroom? ??

Today I read about a (computer )friends horribly, devasting loss. We were gone for a couple days and then with Easter Sunday I neglected my poor ,pink Dell. I got on tonight to catch up and read that a friends precious, sweet ,baby girl had gone back to heaven. This baby was such a gift from God . I am struggling to understand why , but I know that she is in a better place.

I have decided that dull and boring ...or crazy and drama filled ,I am going to start this blog to keep all of our friends and family up to date as to what's going on in our lives WAY out here in Idaho.

Life is a true blessing and children are an AMAZING gift from God!
SO .........you as my friends get to here ALL about mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment